You'll need to be
- a graduate with a with an Honours degree or above in an appropriate discipline and
- be employed or active as a volunteer in a professional archive for a minimum of half a day per week and have appropriate prior experience.
Alternative qualifications may be considered on a case by case basis. Transfer of credit from other study programmes may be possible by arrangement.
Months of entry
January, September, May
Provides a professional qualification to those wishing to work, or currently working, in the archives and records management sector either in the UK or overseas. Accredited by the Archives and Records Association UK and Ireland and by the Records and Information Management Professionals Australia.
How you will be taught
- Delivered through My Dundee.
- Learning materials are provided online with interactive links to resources.
- Each course has a dedicated tutor to support students during their studies.
- Students work in small groups and have frequent contact with each other and their tutors.
- Tutors provide regular support and feedback through each semester.
- The courses require at least 15 hours of study time per week.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Mr Craig Gauld
- +44 (0)1382 385543