You should have an honours degree at 2.1 or above, and/or a Masters degree in a relevant discipline.
Months of entry
At present, The Geddes Institute has students registered for PhDs in subjects closely related to staff interests and research commissions.
The research themes include planning and development, housing studies, social justice and planning and property development. There is a strong international dimension to this research portfolio.
- Negotiated settlements and land development in Malaysia
- Housing in developing countries
- Low cost home ownership in Kuala Lumpur
- Housing and younger women
- Social justice, housing and transport
- Social justice and the role of the educational sector
- The role of place-branding in the promotion of foreign direct investment in northern Germany
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time24 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Alda Ritchie
- +44 (0)1382 345236