Degree Classification - Bachelors degree - 2.1 equivalent
Degree subject - Biology, Biomedicine or Biochemistry
For more information please see our website.
Months of entry
You will benefit from the exceptionally strong academic expertise and experience in evolution and genomics, at UEA and the other institutions across the Norwich Research Park (NRP).
Topics covered by research in the different labs include the following examples:
- Evolutionary biology of ageing
- Sexual selection and sexual conflict
- Evolutionary genetics and genomics
- Conservation genetics/genomics
- Microbiology and microbiomics
- Plant genetics/genomics and crop breeding
- Population genetic/genomics
- Biodiversity research
The course will equip you with the necessary skills to proceed to a PhD and establish a career in academia. Alternatively, it will allow you to pursue positions within industry, government and non-governmental organisations engaged in a diverse array of topics – from human health to conservation biology – with skills including project management, data analyse, bioinformatics etc.
Information for international students
Fees and funding
Find out more about UEA’s fees and funding options.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Admissions Office
- +44 (0)1603 591515