Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
An undergraduate honours degree in landscape architecture.
We will also consider your application if you have an undergraduate honours degree in architecture and a portfolio that demonstrates a strong interest in landscape architectural issues.
Months of entry
This is a two-year, professionally accredited programme offered jointly by five of Europe’s leading landscape architecture institutions:
- School of Architecture & Landscape Architecture, Edinburgh College of Art
- Akademie van Bouwkunst, Amsterdam
- Leibniz Universität, Hannover
- Ecole Nationale Supérieure du Paysage (ENSP), Versailles
- Escola Tècnica Superior d’Arquitectura de Barcelona (ETSAB)
The programme offers you a unique disciplinary experience and an opportunity to plot your own, advanced route through landscape architectural education to fit your aspirations, interests and skills.
You will be immersed in very different European cultural and pedagogical environments, greatly enriching your perspective and development as a designer. The five partners approach the technical, aesthetic and ecological issues of landscape architecture in very different ways, at scales ranging from the urban site to the rural region. You will therefore experience a wide range of landscapes, methods and skills, establish links to private- and public-sector employers across Europe, and be exposed to the daily life and culture of some of Europe’s most diverse and exciting cities and regions.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- European Masters
- full time24 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Edinburgh College of Art Postgraduate Admissions
- +44 (0)131 650 4086