About University of Edinburgh Business School
A world class School
The University of Edinburgh Business School enjoys a long tradition of teaching and research, opening the doors to our first cohort of students in October 1919. In addition to Undergraduate and Executive Education programmes in business and finance, the School offers a broad portfolio of postgraduate taught Masters, covering general and specialised management disciplines.
- The University of Edinburgh is ranked 16th in the world by QS (2022).
- The Business School is triple accredited by AACSB, EQUIS, and AMBA. Giving you reassurance of quality.
- The School delivers a variety of different Masters programmes catering to the requirements of employer demands and the career aspirations of our students.
- In 2020/21 there were students from over 70 nationalities studying for a postgraduate. A great opportunity to learn from others.
- A 100-strong teaching faculty representing a substantial body of experience; many are active in industry-based research and consultancy. This experience feeds into the quality of the teaching, particularly in immersing students in business issues.
- Edinburgh is one of Europe's leading financial centres and combines a dynamic business community with its status as a World Heritage Site.
A commitment to your professional development
Each of our Masters and MBA students undertakes a personal, professional development journey that challenges, engages and prepares for real-world success. We encourage you to take ownership of your professional development so your experience is tailored and unique. At your side will be the backing of a supportive faculty delivering robust, relevant learning geared to maximising your potential. We also have a Student Development Team dedicated to helping our students maximise their potential in the global market through a coaching culture that facilitates self-awareness, goal setting, action and reflection to improve performance and ultimately helps you become more successful in your professional and personal life.
Strong corporate links and alumni network
The School fosters strong corporate links with visiting speakers drawn from the local and international business community. Some of our programmes also give students the opportunity to work closely with corporates and other organisations in terms of student led projects and dissertations. Some of these senior industry practitioners are the Schools own MBA alumni who provide an invaluable resource in terms of advice and contacts to students. Our alumni network now numbers over 17,000 and stretches across 120 countries, including representation in virtually all major companies and industry sectors. We look after our alumni, and after graduation our students are able to take advantage of extensive alumni facilities and also the offer of lifelong learning through MBA+ and Executive education offers.
- Full-time MBA with our without International Exchange (12 months)
- Part-time Executive MBA
- MSc Accounting & Finance
- MSc Banking & Risk
- MSc Business Analytics
- MSc Climate Change Finance and Investment
- MSc Entrepreneurship & Innovation
- MSc Finance
- MSc Finance, Technology and Policy
- MSc Global Strategy and Sustainability
- MSc Human Resource Management
- MSc International Human Resource Management
- MSc Management
- MSc Marketing
- MSc Marketing & Business Analysis
- MSc by Research
More information is available on our website.