Here at the University of Essex Online, we believe that education should be accessible to all. That is why we offer both an academic and work-based experience route onto our MSc Organisational Psychology. Additionally, you will need to pass your first assignment set within your two-week induction period of the course in order to continue your studies.
- an undergraduate degree from an approved institution, equivalent to a UK Honours degree, or a relevant professional qualification
- at least 3 years’ experience (voluntary or paid) within a relevant field, supported by 2 appropriate references. A relevant field may include one in marketing and sales, human resources, employee training, and management
Months of entry
January, April, July, October
This MSc Organisational psychology course is delivered 100% online and brings together a fascinating mix of psychology and business theories and concepts. You will gain a variety of transferable skills, such as conducting research, measuring job performance and assessing business efficiency. Graduating with this Masters degree will serve as a unique opportunity to apply your learnings across in real business environments.
- qualitative and quantitative research methods: collection and analysis
- how to conduct a psychological assessment in the workplace
- developing employees to reach their full potential
- the global context and significance of human resource development
Fees and funding
10% anniversary scholarship available for students who enrol from 1 July 2023.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time24 months
- Online learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Enquiries team