Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
All applicants are considered individually on merit although we usually require a 2:2 honours degree (or equivalent) in a science, engineering, management or numerate discipline.
Months of entry
- Designed for those who want to work in supply chain engineering, management and logistics
- Explore the key issues of supply chain management and the approaches to modern day business, and study alongside students from all around the world
- Taught in partnership with the University of Exeter Business School, providing you with an exceptional learning experience and the chance to build an outstanding personal network to enhance your future career
- Learn the essentials of management theory and practice, whilst increasing the depth and scope of your technical engineering knowledge.
Information for international students
English language requirements
- Overall score 6.5. No less than 6.0 in any section.
- Overall score 90 with minimum scores of 21 for writing, 21 for listening, 22 for reading and 23 for speaking.
- 58 with no less than 55 in all communicative skills.
Please visit our entry requirements entry requirements section for equivalencies from your country and further information on English language requirements.
Fees and funding
The University of Exeter is offering scholarships to the value of over £4 million for students starting with us in September 2021. Details of scholarships, including our Global Excellence scholarships and GREAT scholarships (British Council and the GREAT Britain Campaign) for international fee paying students, can be found on our dedicated funding page.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Taught Admissions
- +44 (0)1392 724061