- A relevant education qualification at Bachelor’s level 2, in Medicine, Nursing, Pharmacology, Physiotherapy or other health care professions
- Relevant clinical experience
Months of entry
This programme is for any professional who deals with critically ill patients and wants to develop clinically and academically. Students will expand their knowledge by critically reviewing a broad range of published literature related to Critical Care. Expertise will be enhanced by projects that will take place in the learners’ own environment. Whether they opt for the MSc, PG Diploma or PG Certificate, this part-time Online Distance Learning programme will support graduates in becoming clinical and academic leaders in the field of Critical Care with a qualification from a world top 100 university.
Why this programme?
- The University of Glasgow is ranked 2nd in the UK for Medicine (Sunday Times, 2019)
- The University of Glasgow is ranked top amongst UK medical schools in the National Student Survey (2016) with 98% overall student satisfaction
- The work and assignments during the course are tailored in order for students to reflect on implementing knowledge and skills in their own unit, country or region
- Teaching will be delivered by experts in the fields of Critical Care via a state-of-the-art Virtual Learning Environment (VLE)
- Teaching sessions will include online interactive tutorials, practical demonstrations and peer discussion forums
- The course enables students to study, in depth, a wide range of clinical and non-clinical topics pertinent to the practice of Critical Care
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details