Central and East European, Russian and Eurasian Studies (Erasmus Mundus International Master)
2.1 Honours degree or non-UK equivalent in a relevant social science or humanities subject. Applicants from other subject backgrounds, however, will be considered.
Months of entry
This innovative international programme offers you the unique opportunity to undertake study (in English) and research in at least three different countries at our renowned partner institutions, culminating in the award of a multiple degree according to your chosen pathway.
- If you are interested in the challenges faced by the states and societies of Central and Eastern Europe, Russia and Eurasia and their place within the new global order, this two-year programme is for you.
- Opportunities for placements at external organisations are included under each pathway.
- The programme is delivered by leading experts in their specialist areas of research.
- Language tuition is available throughout the progamme.
- The Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree is awarded by a consortium comprising the University of Glasgow, University of Tartu and other partners from the region.
Information for international students
International English Language Testing System (IELTS) Academic module (not General Training)
- 6.5 with no subtests under 6.0.
- Tests must have been taken within 2 years 5 months of start date. Applicants must meet the overall and subtest requirements using a single test.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time24 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Clair Clarke