2.1 Honours degree or non-UK equivalent in any subject.
Months of entry
This British Psychological Society (BPS) accredited conversion programme is designed to provide you with a broad and critical awareness of psychological theory and practice. You will be provided with opportunities which allow you to focus on aspects of psychology with particular relevance to your own experience and interests.
- You will study the fundamental and specialised theories, principles and concepts, which are informed by developments at the forefront of research in psychology.
- You will utilise a significant range of skills, techniques, practices and materials, which are associated with psychology.
- This is a conversion degree for students who have no previous studies in the area of psychology. You will have the opportunity of a change in direction, to pursue a career, either academic or professional, in psychology.
- Successful completion of this programme makes you eligible for BPS Graduate Basis for Chartered membership (GBC).
Information for international students
International English Language Testing System (IELTS) Academic module (not General Training)
- 6.5 with no subtests under 6.5.
- Tests must have been taken within 2 years 5 months of start date. Applicants must meet the overall and subtest requirements using a single test.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details