Applicants should have a good first degree in a relevant discipline.
Potential applicants who have substantial commercial or industrial experience but who lack formal qualifications should seek an interview with the programme leader.
Months of entry
This programme is designed for graduates with a good first degree in a relevant area and for those who are already working in the area but would like formal training and up-to-date skills.
This programme has been very successful in providing students with new job opportunities in the computing industry. Typically, our postgraduates find work as business analysts, web designers, system developers or programmers, project managers, or in IT support and training. There is an increasing need in industry for professionals in all fields to have an in-depth knowledge of modern software tools and the principles of good software engineering. This programme provides a firm foundation in both these areas.
- Project and Dissertation (60 credits)
- Systems Design and Development (15 credits)
- Strategic IT (15 credits)Professional recognition
- Project Management (15 credits)
- Software Tools and Techniques (15 credits)
- Data Modelling (15 credits)
- User Experience Design (15 credits)
- One option chosen from: User Centred Web Engineering; Managing IT Security and Risk (15 credits)
- One option chosen from: Audit and Security; Outsourcing and IT Management (15 credits)
Fees and funding
Find out more about our fees and the support available to you at our:
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries
- 020 8331 005 006
- 020 8331 8145