Applicants should have a degree (2.2 or above) in mechanical or manufacturing engineering or communications engineering/technology, or equivalent qualification.
Months of entry
This MSc programme provides its students with an opportunity to extend the technical knowledge acquired on an undergraduate degree programme in mechanical or manufacturing engineering.
Though not a specialist Master's degree, the programme provides a broad subject-specific curriculum that provides an opportunity for students to tailor the programme to meet their personal needs, with specialism pursued through a major project.
The aims of the programme are to:
- Provide students with an enhanced base of knowledge and current and reflective practice necessary to initiate a career in mechanical and manufacturing engineering at the professional engineer level
- Enhance specialist knowledge in the area of mechanical and manufacturing engineering which build upon studies at the undergraduate level
- Further develop improved skills of independent learning and critical appraisal
- Develop an extensive insight into industrial applications and requirements
- Develop critical insight of management issues relating to engineering business.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries
- 020 8331 9000