Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
Applicants must have the required experience and qualifications according to the nature of their scope and context of their practice, role and profession.
You are expected to have successfully completed a Level 6 programme of study and have the required experience within a specified scope of practice:
- A first degree; normally 2:2 or above; or equivalent study;
- Current registration with the NMC or HCPC or other relevant PSRB;
- Relevant post-qualifying experience or equivalent, with evidence of study post-qualifying /initial registration, this study providing the underpinning knowledge and skills required for the development of a specialist role/practice
- Currently working no less than 20 hours per week within an appropriate role with relevant experience;
- Agreement from their manager that they are in a role that facilitates any required assessment of clinical practice.
Months of entry
Learn essential strategies and prepare for leadership roles in advanced clinical practice with this engaging Master’s in Advanced Clinical Practice.
Develop your skills and deepen your knowledge of advanced health clinical practice with this tailored Master's course. Our MSc in Advanced Clinical Practice is designed for current practitioners who are registered with a professional body and who would like to become advanced clinical practitioners.
Your studies are based around four pillars: clinical practice, leadership and management, education, and research. This will help you develop specialist knowledge and work autonomously to make decisions in complex situations.
Information for international students
Applicants who do not have English as their first language must demonstrate an IELTS score of at least 7 (University requirement for non-EU students only).
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time36 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries
- 020 8331 9000