About University of Hertfordshire
Master your dream at Herts
You bring the dream; we’ll help you make it at Herts. We offer a huge variety of postgraduate courses covering everything from creative arts to sustainable planning, with flexible study options that work around you. And with expert guidance and support as well as fantastic links to business we can help make your dreams your reality.
Why choose postgraduate study at Herts?
- Future employment: superb career support with 96.5% of graduates in work within six months of graduating
- Industry connections: links with over 1,700 businesses and industrial placements
- Course accreditation: we offer over 40 industry accredited courses
- Financial support: 20% postgraduate fee discount for University of Hertfordshire graduates, as well as £11,222 of postgraduate funding available*
- Location: Hertfordshire has been voted the UK’s best place to live and has excellent transport links 25 minutes from London
- Fantastic facilities: multi-million-pound facilities include a mock law court and flight simulation suites
Postgraduate Virtual Experience and Open Events
Find out more about postgraduate life at the University of Hertfordshire by viewing our virtual experience where you can speak to our postgraduate students, find out more about funding options and the career support we offer.
Let’s Talk Postgrad Events
Next event: June 15th – 27th 2020
The University of Hertfordshire has a stimulating and vibrant research community which will fully support you as you pursue your path towards academic excellence. We offer a wide variety of research degrees to suit your personal and professional interests and goals. Students benefit from a range of events, bringing together junior and senior researchers promoting interdisciplinary collaboration, as well as financial and wellbeing support.
The University of Hertfordshire has been ranked 21st in the Postgraduate Research Experience Survey (PRES) 2019 for overall student satisfaction in research degree programmes. The 2019 results are based on 103 institutions with over 50,000 respondents. Our individual research degree programmes also performed well as shown below:
- Ranked first for overall experience for Business and Economics research degree programmes
- Ranked firsst for Education Research culture and Research skills
Our history and your future
Our vision is to transform lives. This means whatever your background, wherever you are from, we will drive your potential, powering you to succeed.
thing. Finding ways to make the most of the opportunities in front of them, by tapping into their individual or collective potential. Powering Potential is embedded in our philosophy. This means – to transform lives, we not only find potential, we harness it and drive it.
- Social media accounts