Our postgraduate open evening gives you the chance to explore how a postgraduate qualification from the University of Hull can help you stand out in your chosen area of expertise, deepening your understanding of your subject and enhancing your career opportunities.
At the event you can explore our range of courses and ask any questions you might have about continuing or returning to study, how to apply, and your funding options.
You'll be able to:
- Speak to tutors about the courses we offer, including module information
- Learn from current Masters and PhD students about life as a postgrad
- Find out about our scholarships and bursaries, as well as the recently-introduced postgraduate loan
- Get all the details about the application process and how we support our postgraduate students here at Hull
- You’ll also have chance to tour our beautiful campus and see how our £200m investment in facilities ranging from accommodation to sport, music and arts to ICT, is transforming our students’ experience
Your enthusiasm. Our expertise
Pick up a postgraduate prospectus and talk to our expert academics to find out how our specialisms can benefit your own research.
Explore the campus
Take a tour of the campus and investigate our enviable facilities. A highlight is the revamped Brynmor Jones Library – home to over a million books, an art gallery and a seventh-floor observatory offering stunning views of the area.
Check out our accommodation options
Get the lowdown from current students
Meet and chat to our current Masters and PhD students to find out what postgrad study at Hull is really like.
Did you know?
That 98.1% of our postgraduate students are in employment or further study within six months of leaving us?
Can't make it?
We'd recommend coming along to one of our postgraduate events if possible. But we know that sometimes, life just happens. If you can't get here on any of the available dates, we also run weekly campus tours – or we can arrange an individual appointment. Just get in touch with us to book your visit, email email@example.com or call us on 01482 466500