Book now to meet the Dean of the Graduate School, academic staff and current postgraduate students
Now is the time to choose your postgraduate study for September so take a look at Kent’s wide range of programmes covering the arts and humanities, social sciences, sciences and health related subjects taught at fabulous locations in the UK and Europe.
- Career-focused courses including computing, law and economics conversion programmes
- Professionally accredited programmes in business, social care, architecture, actuarial science, journalism, psychology and more
- UK campuses in Medway and Canterbury – both with fast connections to London and Europe by high speed train
- Specialist postgraduate centres Athens, Brussels, Paris and Rome
- Expert academics recognised for their excellent teaching
- Certificates, full Master’s, PhD’s, distance learning and January start are just some of the options Kent offers
Kent is a leading research university where we share our ideas and expertise to tackle global challenges. From age discrimination to viral epidemics, our research is responding to 21st-century problems.
Come to our Open Day on 6 July, or check out our website to find out how you can benefit from postgraduate study designed for a changing world.
Kent has a £12m postgraduate scholarship fund and loans for Master’s and PhDs are available subject to eligibility.