- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in a relevant subject
- Relevant Healthcare Professional Qualification
- Registered to work in the UK as a pharmacist/nurse/physiotherapist/podiatrist/radiotherapist.
- Students must have direct access to patients in order to complete the assignments in many of the courses.
Months of entry
The Medway School of Pharmacy offers a portfolio of short courses which are focused around the clinical and cost-effective use of medicines and prescribing. A student enrolling on the Associate Postgraduate Programme can do as many or as few courses as they like, taking one course at a time on a pay-as-you-go basis. You may build up enough credits to transfer on to the Medicines Management programme and gain a qualification in Medicines Management.
For more information, please see the short courses section on the Medway School of Pharmacy website.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time4-6 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Further details of qualification
Individual modules are usually completed in four to six months
Course contact details
- Medway School of Pharmacy
- +44 (0)1634 202945