A 2:2 or above in a relevant subject, or equivalent.
You will need to demonstrate a minimum of two years' experience (not necessarily consecutive) in a professional role (paid, unpaid, voluntary) as an educator, manager, or a learning support role (or equivalent).
Months of entry
The MA in International Education is designed for educational professionals in primary, secondary or tertiary education, as well other organisations with an educational remit - for example NGOs, charitable organisations, museums and galleries. This degree will:
- Enhance your understanding of contemporary educational issues, both national and international, with a particular emphasis on those which are of direct relevance to your professional context
- Develop your ability to reflect on theory in the area of teaching and learning and use it as the basis for understanding and improving practice
- Develop your ability to undertake small scale research
- Develop your understanding of ethical principles which underpin the design, conduct and reporting of educational research
- This is the only course of its kind offered by a UK University completely by distance learning. The course will be delivered using the latest online technologies.
Studying by supported distance learning allows you to choose when and where you study, meaning you do not have to take a career break. We pride ourselves on the level of support we provide our distance learning students. Our award-winning library has world class facilities for distance learning students. You will have full access to our other support services and will be assigned a personal tutor. Out virtual learning environment Blackboard offers the course material and a wide range of study support material, and you will have the opportunity to join an interactive web-based community of fellow students around the world.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Social Science Distance Learning
- +44 (0)116 252 3755