2:2 or above in a relevant subject, or equivalent.
You will need to demonstrate a minimum of two years' experience (not necessarily consecutive) in a professional role (paid, unpaid, voluntary) as an educator, manager, or a learning support role (or equivalent). If your experience in any one of these roles is less than 2 years, please contact us so that we can discuss the relevance of your experience for this programme). Applications are welcome from those involved in education at primary, secondary or tertiary level, as well as those working within other organisations, for example government, NGOs, museums and galleries. If you are unclear about the work experience requirement, you can discuss this with the programme administration team.
Months of entry
The MA in International Education is designed for educational professionals in primary, secondary or tertiary education, as well other organisations with an educational remit - for example NGOs, charitable organisations, museums and galleries. This degree will:
- Enhance your understanding of contemporary educational issues, both national and international, with a particular emphasis on those which are of direct relevance to your professional context
- Develop your ability to reflect on theory in the area of teaching and learning and use it as the basis for understanding and improving practice
- Develop your ability to undertake small scale research
- Develop your understanding of ethical principles which underpin the design, conduct and reporting of educational research
Studying by supported distance learning allows you to choose when and where you study, meaning you do not have to take a career break. We pride ourselves on the level of support we provide our distance learning students.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- flexible24 months
- Distance learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- +44 (0)116 252 2903