You will need a 2:1 or equivalent degree in a related field, for example mathematics, engineering or physical sciences.
Months of entry
This MSc programme will develop your knowledge and skills to an advanced level in key aspects of telecommunications and wireless systems.
The course content is updated annually to maintain industry relevance and to reflect the latest developments in the industry.
This programme can be studied full- or parttime. The first two sections consist of lectures, laboratory classes and seminars, with a final section devoted to an individually supervised project.
You will study the following core (compulsory) topics during the MSc:
- Wireless systems and designs
- Communication networks and security
- Research skills and management
- Signal processing
- Cellular radio communications systems related topics
In addition you can choose from the following options to take account of your interests:
- Optical fibre systems
- Radio propagation and antennas
- Communication signal processing
- Neural networks
- Integrated circuit design
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- PG Recruitment
- +44 (0)151 794 5927