Normally a 2:1 honours degree in any discipline is expected from a UK university or an equivalent academic qualification from a similar non-UK institution is required. Non-graduates with very extensive professional experience and/or other prior qualifications may also be considered. All candidates must meet our required level of English.
Months of entry
Find out more about this programme at our Postgraduate Open Day on Wednesday 22 March 2017. To register, visit: Postgraduate Open Day
The University of Liverpool Management School is one of an elite group of institutions worldwide to be AACSB-Accredited.
The MSc Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management will give you a detailed theoretical and practical understanding of Entrepreneurship, together with the skills needed to embody it in your career.
You'll become an effective leader, with a clear understanding of how to apply entrepreneurial principles and methods within organisations.
In particular you'll gain:
- knowledge of the principles and current issues relevant to businesses
- the skills needed to start your own businesses or to become an entrepreneur
- effective tactical and strategic management skills, with a focus on smaller businesses
- IT skills, including the use of financial and statistical software
- compelling written and spoken communication skills
This 12-month programme consists of eight taught compulsory modules followed by a research project carried out over the summer period upon completion of Semester Two.
Fees and funding
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- PG Recruitment
- +44 (0)151 794 5927