Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
It is expected that applicants should be one of the following:
- Graduates in Dental Surgery of this University
- Graduates with a dental first degree from another approved university, which is recognised by the General Dental Council
- Graduates with a dental first degree from another approved university, which is not recognised by the General Dental Council.
- 2 year post qualification relevant clinical experience
- MFDS/MJDF or an equivalent
Months of entry
This programme fulfils the need for dental practitioners to have access to a higher dental degree which provides specialist clinical training in Endodontics.
The Professional Doctorate is a research qualification that contains Professional Skills Training. Students who successfully complete the DDSc programme in Endodontics will be awarded the DDSc (Endodontics) from the University of Liverpool and a MEndo from the Royal College of Surgeons (RCS) of Edinburgh. Both Endodontics Specialist Curriculum and the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh blueprints in Endodontics are embedded into the programme.
Honorary National Training Numbers leading to CCST may be available to suitable candidates with full GDC registration who satisfy the entry requirements to specialty clinical training in Endodontics as determined by the General Dental Council.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time36 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries
- +44 (0)151 706 5231