About Management School
Established in 1881 as the original ‘red brick’ university, the University of Liverpool is a founding member of the prestigious Russell Group and our Management School is one of an elite group of institutions worldwide to hold the gold standard of triple-accreditation by AMBA, AACSB and EQUIS.
The University of Liverpool Management School has 228 members of academic and research staff, and there are more than 1,140 students studying the postgraduate taught programmes.
Accreditations and rankings
- The University of Liverpool Management School has triple accreditation, from AMBA, AACSB and EQUIS.
- The MBA programme is ranked amongst the top 100 MBA programmes in the world featuring in The Economist 'Which MBA' top 100 2021 global ranking, and achieved Tier 1 Status in CEO Magazine’s 2020 Global MBA Rankings.
- MSc Sports Business and Management and The Football Industries MBA (FIMBA) both appear in the top 25 in the SportBusiness Postgraduate Course Rankings for 2021.
- Human Resource Management MSc is accredited by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD).
- Our Marketing MSc is professionally accredited by the Chartered Institute of Marketing.
- Occupational and Organisational Psychology MSc is accredited by the British Psychological Society (BPS)
- Crafted by one of the UK’s leading Operations and Supply Chain Management research groups, our Operations and Supply Chain Management MSc is accredited by the Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (CIPS, subject to renewal) and the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport UK (CILT).
A number of our programmes are also accredited by professional bodies. Further details can be found on the Management School website.
Postgraduate programmes available for 2023/24
- The Liverpool MBA
- Football Industries MBA
- Certificate in Business Administration (Football Industries)
- Accounting and Finance MSc
- Advanced Marketing MSc
- Business Analytics and Big Data MSc
- Data Science for Economics MSc
- Digital Marketing and Analytics MSc
- Economic Policy and Data Analytics MSc
- Economics MSc
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management MSc
- Finance MSc
- Finance and Investment Management MSc
- Financial Technology MSc
- Human Resource Management MSc (CIPD Accredited)
- International Business MSc
- Marketing MSc
- Master in Management MiM
- Money and Banking MSc
- Occupational and Organisational Psychology MSc (BPS Accredited)
- Organisational Psychology MSc
- Operations and Supply Chain Management MSc
- Project Management MSc
- Sports Business and Management MSc
The Management School has a range of generous Master’s scholarships and MBA scholarships available for autumn 2023 entry. Awards include the 50% Dean’s 20th Anniversary Scholarship for master’s students and the Kick it Out Football Industries MBA scholarship, offered in partnership with Sky and Kick it Out.
Our scholarships are , awarded on the basis of academic and professional excellence and are offered on a first-come, first-served basis so early programme application is advised.
Our scholarships do not require a separate application - all eligible applicants to our MBA and MSc programmes are considered. Further details can be found on the Management School website.
From the moment you join us and up to five years after graduation, you will have access to a wide range of careers events, activities and one to one advice and support.
You can manage job vacancies, sign up for events and keep up to-date with careers information and advice from our versatile, online careers portal.
English language support
The English Language Centre is the University of Liverpool’s specialist English language facility for international students. It provides a free, comprehensive programme of In-sessional English support to run alongside master’s programmes. These programmes can be discipline specific, focusing on relevant language used in particular subject areas, or general academic English suitable for all international students.
Cost of living
Liverpool is one of the most cost effective student cities in the UK and with our competitive tuition fees, scholarship package and comparatively low cost of living, we offer an affordable student experience at a high quality, world-renowned institution.
The University of Liverpool has designated postgraduate accommodation on campus, or close to the campus. It includes the award-winning Vine Court which is adjacent to the Management School.
Living in Liverpool
Join the Management School and you’ll find yourself living in a truly global city. With a colourful history that stretches back 800 years, Liverpool today has a global reputation for sport, music and architecture, and offers a wealth of culture for our students to explore.
Liverpool is a shopping destination to rival any city. In the city centre, Liverpool One houses 160 shops that are open late into the evening, along with restaurants and a multiplex cinema.
There is an incredible range of cafés, bistros and restaurants in Liverpool appealing to all tastes and budgets and Liverpool has more than 250 city centre bars, pubs and clubs.
You might also be surprised to find how green Liverpool is, with a wealth of beautiful city parks and a real sense of space.
- University of Liverpool
- Management School
- Chatham Street
- L69 7ZH
- Social media accounts