About Management School
We live by our mission “to be a globally connected Management School, whose transformative research and teaching places us at the forefront of influential knowledge leadership”. This brings us together with students, business and society in "learning to make a difference."
The University of Liverpool Management School has 175 members of academic and research staff, and there are more than 1,100 students studying the postgraduate taught programmes.
Accreditations and rankings
- The University of Liverpool Management School holds both AACSB and EQUIS accreditation
- The MBA programme is one of only 15 Schools in the UK to feature in The Economist’s, Which MBA? 2018 top 100 global ranking. It is also rated second in the UK for opening up career opportunities.
- The Master in Management MiM programme features in the Economist’s Which MBA? Masters in Management ranking.
- The MSc Finance and Master in Management MiM programmes, are both ranked by the FT
- The MBA programme achieved Tier 1 status in CEO Magazine’s 2018 European MBA Rankings.
- The Football Industries MBA programme is one of the top 40 sport management courses in the world according to the SportBusiness Postgraduate Course Rankings 2018..
- Human Resource Management MSc is accredited by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD).
- Our Marketing MSc is professionally accredited by the Chartered Institute of Marketing.
- Crafted by one of the UK’s leading Operations and Supply Chain Management research groups, our Operations and Supply Chain Management MSc is accredited by the Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (CIPS, subject to renewal) and the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport UK (CILT).
A number of our programmes are also accredited by professional bodies. Further details can be found on the Management School website.
Postgraduate subjects available
Accounting and Finance MSc
Business Analytics and Big Data MSc
Human Resource Management MSc (CIPD Accredited)
International Business MSc
Master in Management MiM
Occupational and Organisational Psychology MSc
Operations and Supply Chain Management MSc
Project Management MSc
Sports Business and Management MSc
The Management School has a range of generous Master’s scholarships and MBA scholarships available for September 2020 entry. These include full-fee and partial-fee scholarships, awarded on the basis of academic and professional excellence. Our scholarships do not require a separate application -- all eligible applicants to our MBA and MSc programmes are considered. Further details can be found on the Management School website.
From the moment you join us and up to five years after graduation, you will have access to a wide range of careers events, activities and support.
You can manage job vacancies, sign up for events and keep up to-date with careers information and advice from our versatile, online careers portal, CareerHub.
English language support
The English Language Centre is the University of Liverpool’s specialist English language facility for international students. It provides a free, comprehensive programme of In-sessional English support to run alongside master’s programmes. These programmes can be discipline specific, focusing on relevant language used in particular subject areas, or general academic English suitable for all international students.
Cost of living
Liverpool is one of the most cost effective student cities in the UK and with our competitive tuition fees, scholarship package and comparatively low cost of living, we offer an affordable student experience at a high quality, world-renowned institution.
The University of Liverpool has designated postgraduate accommodation on campus, or close to the campus. It includes the award-winning Vine Court which is adjacent to the Management School.
Living in Liverpool
Join the Management School and you’ll find yourself living in a truly global city. With a colourful history that stretches back 800 years, Liverpool today has a global reputation for sport, music and architecture, and offers a wealth of culture for our students to explore.
Liverpool is a shopping destination to rival any city. In the city centre, Liverpool One houses 160 shops that are open late into the evening, along with restaurants and a multiplex cinema.
There is an incredible range of cafés, bistros and restaurants in Liverpool appealing to all tastes and budgets and Liverpool has more than 250 city centre bars, pubs and clubs.
You might also be surprised to find how green Liverpool is, with a wealth of beautiful city parks and a real sense of space.
- University of Liverpool Management School
- Chatham Street
- L69 7ZH
- Social media accounts