All applications will be considered on a case-by-case basis. If you want to discuss your previous qualifications and experience before applying, please contact our admissions team.
- A minimum of a 2:1 class degree in any subject, equivalent to a UK bachelor’s degree; or
- Professional work experience in a related field and/or other prior qualifications will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Months of entry
Develop business-competent HR practices within a global context with this fully online MSc International Human Resource Management from a triple accreddited (AACSB, AMBA and EQUIS) Management School.
Information for international students
International students may be eligible for Regional Scholarships of up to 15%. To find out more, please contact our admissions team.
Fees and funding
Full tuition fee – £15,300 (2022/2023 academic year)
Full tuition fee – £16,065 (2023/2024 academic year)
- 10% discount for University of Liverpool alumni.
- You will receive a 5% discount if you choose to pay the full tuition fee upfront.
- Regional Scholarships of up to 15%. To find out about the scholarship offered in your region, please make an enquiry now.
- A UK Scholarship of 10% is available for students residing in the United Kingdom. This scholarship is available for our October 2023 intake for all full master’s awards.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time30 months
- Online learningis available for this qualification
To achieve a full master’s degree, you will be required to complete 180 credits. This programme is also available as a postgraduate certificate (PG Cert) which amounts to 60 credits and a postgraduate diploma (PG Dip) which amounts to 120 credits. Students who complete the PG Cert and PG Dip will have the opportunity to progress to a full master’s degree.
Course contact details
- Admissions Team