Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
To register, you must fulfil the following criteria:
- Hold an undergraduate degree which is considered comparable to a UK degree, in any subject, from an institution acceptable to the University.
- Be currently teaching or supporting learning on a higher education qualification. Teaching can be part-time or full-time.
We set minimum basic computer requirements because your study resources are accessed via the Student Portal and it is vital that you can access this regularly. For this course, you may also need Adobe Flash Player to view video material and a media player (such as VLC) to play video files.
Months of entry
The Postgraduate Certificate in Learning and Teaching in Higher Education has been specifically designed for those teaching, tutoring and supporting the learning of students in Higher Education.
This programme provides an opportunity to:
- develop your skills, understanding of and strategies in teaching, learning and assessment in face to face teaching
- engage with successful digital and online learning and develop your skills in this area through direct hands-on experience
- work with colleagues across the globe, in a community of practice.
As a graduate of the programme, you will gain:
- a University of London Postgraduate Certificate in Learning and Teaching in Higher Education
- enhanced skills, knowledge, experience and scholarship in learning, teaching and assessment
- University of London Worldwide Recognised Tutor status with a certificate and diploma supplement outlining this status.
Information for international students
English language requirements
You meet the English language requirement if you have an IELTS score of 7 with no element below 6.5, or an equivalent qualification.
If you don’t meet these requirements but believe you can meet the standard, we may also consider your application.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time5 months
- Online learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details