Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
A 2:1 or above at undergraduate level in Politics or a related discipline.
Months of entry
This one-year degree programme offers an opportunity to explore critical events influencing international relations and obtain a prestigious Queen Mary University of London postgraduate degree while studying in the centre of the French capital.
Analyse and make sense of our ever-changing world by studying power, identity and conflict, and the systems and organisations that govern society. This thought-provoking International Relations MA opens the door to compelling discoveries and challenging debates, in the heart of one of the world’s most famous cities - Paris.
- Thought-provoking modules based on modern day issues and discussion points such as Brexit.
- Flexible programme - tailor the course to your career trajectory by performing independent research on any topic of your choice.
- Learn from world-renowned Queen Mary staff, who are active researchers responding to the very latest global events.
- Ranked 1st in the QS Best Student Cities global rankings for four years running.
Information for international students
If English is not your first language, satisfactory evidence of your English language proficiency must be provided. IELTS 7.0 overall including 6.5 in Writing, and 5.5 in Reading, Listening and Speaking.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- +33 (0) 1 44 11 73 83