Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
View more at website.
Months of entry
The Master of Entrepreneurship specialises in providing students with the knowledge and skills needed to:
- develop a full toolkit to build a high-growth start-up company or social enterprise
- develop, launch and grow innovative enterprises
- successfully commercialise products and services
- develop the know-how in obtaining funding
- acquire business acumen and skills in leading your own business
- achieve financial independence
The Master of Entrepreneurship is an interdisciplinary University of Melbourne program offering subjects from the Faculty of Business and Economics, the custodial faculty for the degree, as well as the Melbourne School of Engineering.
Information for international students
Applicants are required to satisfy the University's English language requirements for graduate courses. For those applicants seeking to meet these requirements by one of the standard tests approved by the Academic Board, performance band 7.0 with no individual score less than 6 for IELTS, or IBT score 94 with a minimum written score of 27 for TOEFL is required.
Fees and funding
More details from website.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Samantha Fossey