Learn more at the website.
Months of entry
- Become a highly-skilled and highly-aware ensemble musician, and achieve a professional standard in your orchestral ensemble performance through a practical internship with the Melbourne Symphony Orchestra
- Develop the confidence to perform at your peak under pressure in audition, recording, and performance settings
- Understand and develop the mental and emotional capabilities necessary for consistent skill execution and positive performance experiences
- Establish the entrepreneurial skills to assist you in your early career as an orchestral musician
- Learn to identify, prevent, and manage health risks associated with playing your instrument for extended time periods
Information for international students
The University of Melbourne has a set of English language requirements which all applicants must meet. If you have completed a previous degree which was taught and assessed entirely in English you do not have to undertake a test.
Fees and funding
The MCM has an array of scholarships available for current graduate students, along with a selection for those students who have completed their studies at the Faculty.
The University also has a range of scholarships available to international graduate students. For comprehensive details visit the University's Future Students website.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time24 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Samantha Fossey