Please visit website for more information.
Months of entry
The Master of Science sets a new benchmark in the quality of graduate science education in Australia. Study an innovative curriculum that includes rich scientific study, a research project and professional skills subjects. This MSc is aligned with international pathways to a scientific career.
- Master of Science (Bioinformatics)
- Master of Science (BioSciences)
- Master of Science (Chemistry)
- Master of Science (Computer Science)
- Master of Science (Earth Sciences)
- Master of Science (Ecosystem Science)
- Master of Science (Epidemiology)
- Master of Science (Mathematics and Statistics)
- Master of Science (Physics)
Please visit graduate.science.unimelb.edu.au for more information.
Information for international students
Applicants are required to satisfy the University’s English language requirements for graduate programs. Refer to our Graduate English requirements for further information and to view English language entry requirements for the Faculty of Science Coursework Programs for the following approved English language examinations: IELTS (Academic English only), TOEFL (Paper-based and internet-based tests), Pearson Test of English (Academic) and Cambridge English: Advanced/Certificate of Advanced English (CAE).
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- University of Melbourne
- +61 3 9035 5511