In order to be considered for entry, applicants must have completed:
- An undergraduate degree in a relevant discipline, or equivalent; and
- A minimum of three years of documented relevant professional experience; and
- A statement of intent outlining why they wish to be considered for the course
Meeting these requirements does not guarantee selection.
Months of entry
Designed for busy professionals working in procurement and supply chain, or related functions, this innovative course draws on industry expertise, emphasising a strategic approach to supply chain management (SCM). The program focuses on global best practice and makes extensive use of “real life” case studies. It will cover core and contemporary supply chain topics relevant to practitioners from a wide range of industry sectors and is designed for those who wish to advance their knowledge and careers in SCM.
Information for international students
For English language tests, we require documentary evidence of having obtained the minimum scores within the previous 24 months.
- IELTS: 6.5 (with no band less than 6.0)
- TOEFL (paper test): 577 with TWE 4.5
- TOEFL (internet): 79 with Writing 21, Speaking 18, Reading 13, Listening 13
- Pearson Test of English (Academic): 58-64 inclusive and no communicative skill below 50
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time18 months
- Online learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- +61 3 9035 5511