Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
A candidate shall:
- hold an AQF Level 7 Bachelor qualification or above in a non-relevant discipline; or
- hold an AQF Level 7 Bachelor qualification in a relevant discipline*; or
- hold an AQF Level 7 Bachelor qualification in a relevant or non-relevant discipline* and be studying on a full-time basis at the UNE Sydney campus.
*Relevant disciplines include but are not limited to:
Months of entry
The Master of Business Administration (International) will provide you with the key skills needed to be an effective manager in international business. The core units will provide students with the broad base you need for success in understanding business in a globalised economy. Key units include accounting, finance, economics, ethics, international business, management and strategic planning which underpin contemporary business operations in public, private and not-for-profit sectors.
Graduates will be equipped with a broad understanding of core business principles that can be applied in a range of contexts. Graduates will have the necessary background for careers as managers in a range of business contexts, including international business, economic development, finance or the public sector.
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time18-24 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- UNE International Admissions
- +61 2 6773 2135