A high 2:2 or equivalent.
Months of entry
This course delivers understanding of the art of electrical and electronic engineering and an in-depth study of topics covering modern technology for electrical and electronic engineering. It allows for study of a variety of topics, including
- Electronic design
- Software engineering
- Power generation and distribution
- Electrical machines
- Renewable energy systems
Our objective is to help you develop the confidence to work as a professional, at ease with the conventions of the discipline, and ready to tackle any area of research in electrical and electronic engineering.
- Students will gain experience of the type of problems encountered by academic and industrial researchers
- This course is suitable for graduates of closely related disciplines who wish to convert to electrical and electronic engineering
- This course is accredited by the IET (Institution of Engineering and Technology) to meet the further learning requirements of a Chartered Engineer
Information for international students
For more information and advice, please visit www.nottingham.ac.uk/studywithus/international-applicants/index.aspx
Fees and funding
Please visit www.nottingham.ac.uk/pgstudy/funding/pgt-funding.aspx for more information and advice on funding your masters.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Enquiries
- +44 (0) 115 951 5151