Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
A 2:2 (or international equivalent) in an undergraduate degree in any subject or the National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health Level 6 Diploma. Applicants with a pass (or international equivalent) in an undergraduate degree may be offered a place on the Postgraduate Certificate and upon successful completion progress to the Postgraduate Diploma and Masters degree.
Months of entry
This course is for those who:
- Want to enhance their theory- and evidence-based knowledge on the management of health and wellbeing at work
- Recognise that worker health and wellbeing are key to sustainable organisational effectiveness
- Focused on the integration of workplace health and wellbeing at the strategic level
- Designed to be studied while working
- Delivered by leading experts via e-learning supplemented by occasional campus-based workshops that are optional for international students
- Students are drawn from numerous professional groups and include occupational health specialists and nurses, occupational physicians, safety practitioners, occupational therapists, human resource professionals, occupational hygienists, senior managers etc.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time24-36 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Enquiries
- +44 (0)115 951 5559