2:1 (or international equivalent) in any discipline, including business and management. This course is not suitable for students who have previously studied a specialist degree in human resource management and/or organisation.
Months of entry
This course develops the skills and knowledge needed to effectively manage people. This includes:
- the role of leadership;
- change management;
- the development and retention of talent;
- the challenges of managing people in multicultural and global contexts.
- you want to acquire the knowledge and skills for a career as a management professional in a wide range of contexts, whether in the private, public, or non-profit sectors;
- you want to get the best out of people you employ in your own business;
- The latest research and challenges that people and organisations face today are explored. Our teaching draws on multidisciplinary theory and ideas to explore how both business goals and individual career objectives can be reconciled.
Information for international students
English language requirements: IELTS 6.5 (no less than 6.0 in any element).
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Jane Flint / Ruth Evans
- +44 (0) 115 951 5614/+44 (0) 115 846 6979