Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
2:1 (or international equivalent) in a relevant discipline.
Months of entry
This course is designed to develop environmental leaders who are equipped to drive and direct change in organisations, in order to address the profound environmental challenges of our time.
There is growing recognition that addressing environmental and sustainability challenges requires a unique combination of fundamental knowledge, practical problem-solving skills and interpersonal competencies. All of these essential elements are integrated in this programme, and it is this distinctive holistic approach that will provide you with the skillset critical for success in this field.
This programme is one of the first of its kind in the UK and its unique features include:
- opportunities to engage with experienced environmental leaders from industry and commerce
- a focus on the development of skills-based competencies needed for employment
- the ability to tailor your degree to a specific environmental specialism
- the opportunity to gain a Level 5 Certificate awarded by the Institute of Leadership and Management
The course is ideal for anyone who aspires to be a leader who can generate positive change for the environment, both within organisations and broader society. Its dual focus on scientific and people skills ensures you are prepared to lead in roles that include sustainability management, environmental consulting, green policy development, and environmental entrepreneurship.
Information for international students
IELTS: 6.5 (no less than 6.0 in each element)
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Student Recruitment Support Hub
- +44 (0)115 951 5559