A 2:2 (or international equivalent) in mathematics or a closely related subject with substantial mathematical content.
Months of entry
- Gain in-depth knowledge of both statistics and probability
- Consists of compulsory and optional modules to give you the flexibility to study your topics of interest
- Demand exists for qualified statisticians with an understanding of application areas including data analytics, healthcare modelling and artificial intelligence.
- Statistics and Applied Probability research has major impact in many areas such as advances in data science, healthcare and the digital economy
The MSc offers you the opportunity to further your knowledge in both of these areas, which will be beneficial for a professional career in statistics or as a solid basis for research in statistics or applied probability.
Topics include advanced stochastic processes, queueing processes, epidemic models and reliability, as well as most of those listed for MSc Statistics.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Enquiries