Applicants must have a 2:1 honours degree.
Months of entry
Taught by internationally renowned epidemiologists and specialists, this course equips students with theoretical knowledge of public health and practical skills.
With 20 years’ experience of public health education we offer:
- A globally relevant MPH with the option to focus specifically on international health issues via the MPH (Global Health)
- A teaching approach which links theory to practice in all elements of the course
- A strong focus on applied public health and epidemiology skills
- A multi-disciplinary education environment
- A mixture of didactic lectures, seminars, practicals and workshops
- A flexible structure to allow different pathways through the programme to masters, diploma or certificate level
- Opportunities for close collaboration with the National Health Service, local authorities, Public Health England, the UK Centre for Tobacco and Alcohol Studies and the Health Protection and Influenza Research Group (HPIRG), which is a World Health Organization collaborating centre
- A faculty made up of national and international multidisciplinary experts, committed to research and training in investigating the occurrence, causes and prevention of disease in populations
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Enquiries
- +44 (0)115 951 5559