2:1 (or international equivalent).
Months of entry
This course provides education and training in research and clinical skills relevant to people’s physical and psychological rehabilitation, chronic illness and disability.
On the MSc Rehabilitation Psychology you will:
- Learn about the impact of physical illness and disability on psychological functioning
- Understand issues related to assessment, rehabilitation and recovery of people with physical illness and disability
- Develop in-depth knowledge about rehabilitation for people with neurological conditions
- Evaluate evidence about the effectiveness of rehabilitation
- Develop the ability to apply psychological knowledge within a rehabilitation context
- Receive training in research and clinical skills relevant to working as a clinical psychologist in healthcare and research
- Design and conduct a research project in your area of interest
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Enquiries
- +44 (0)115 951 5559