Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
- you are an early- to mid-career civil servant who wants to know more about the benefits and application of statistics to provide evidence for the impact of policy in your community, region or country;
- you are an experienced professional in an NGO (Non-Governmental Organisations) or international organisation who aspires to better decision-making in government and public policy, or a civil servant looking to specialise in evidence and statistics;
- you are running for office or are already in office anywhere in the world, this course could help the development of your public policy planning.
Months of entry
January, May, July, October
The course is focused on the following areas:
- how to use evidence to evaluate the impact(s) of policy
- how to apply evidence to policy decisions
- how policymakers gather and generate evidence in practice
- understanding the demand for evidence-based policy evaluation to be a greater priority in public policy organisations, globally.
There are no specific entry requirements. However, be aware this is a masters-level course, and will take a certain level of commitment.
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- Short course
- full time2 months
- Online learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Online courses