Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
A second-class honours degree in a relevant or related subject, which includes some element of statistics or quantitative methods, or equivalent professional experience and/or qualifications.
English language proficiency at a minimum of IELTS band 6.5 with no component score below 6.0.
Months of entry
- Be supported by academically qualified staff with research and consultancy experience, as well as links to industry
- Learn from guest speakers, including experts in the field of finance
- Access our extensive financial databases including Bloomberg, DataStream and Bank Scope
- Train on our Bloomberg terminals, making virtual trades and analysing market data
- Have access to our library's electronic resources 24/7, including thousands of ejournals and newspapers
- Carry out independent research in the form of a dissertation on your chosen speciality
In addition you will complete Bloomberg Market Concepts (BMC) training in our Bloomberg Lab. BMC certification is an essential qualification for City professionals and is central to our aim of making you employment ready.
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Further details of qualification
This course is accredited by the Chartered Institute for Securities and Investment.
Course contact details
- 023 9284 2991