A second-class honours degree in a relevant subject which includes some element of economics, mathematics or statistics, or equivalent professional experience and/or qualifications.
English language proficiency at a minimum of IELTS band 6.5 with no component score below 6.0.
Months of entry
- Be supported by academically qualified staff with research and consultancy experience, as well as links to industry
- Learn from guest speakers, including experts in the field of finance
- Access our extensive financial databases including Bloomberg, DataStream and Bank Scope
- Train on our Bloomberg terminals, making virtual trades and analysing market data
- Have access to our library's electronic resources 24/7, including thousands of ejournals and newspapers
- Carry out independent research in the form of a dissertation on your chosen speciality
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Further details of qualification
This course is accredited by the Chartered Institute for Securities and Investment.
Course contact details
- 023 9284 2991