A second-class honours degree in a relevant subject which includes some element of economics, mathematics or statistics, or equivalent professional experience and/or qualifications.
English language proficiency at a minimum of IELTS band 6.5 with no component score below 6.0.
Months of entry
If you're ready to climb the ladder in the competitive world of finance, this MSc Finance degree course is the perfect way to build on your previous studies and experience, and develop the skills you need to achieve your career ambitions.
On this course, you'll unpack the three major themes in finance: investments, corporate finance, and financial markets and institutions. You'll focus on financial investments, get your hands on our Bloomberg Suite and learn from experts in the industry.
When you graduate, you'll have the analytical tools you need to understand the complexities of modern financial markets – so you'll be ready to pursue a career as a city professional, or as a financial manager in a non-financial organisation.
What you'll experience
On this course, you'll:
- Be supported by academically qualified staff with research and consultancy experience, as well as links to industry
- Learn from guest speakers, including experts in the field of finance
- Access our extensive financial databases including Bloomberg, DataStream and Bank Scope
- Train on our Bloomberg terminals, making virtual trades and analysing market data
- Have access to our library's electronic resources 24/7, including thousands of ejournals and newspapers
- Carry out independent research in the form of a dissertation on your chosen speciality
On successful completion of your Bloomberg training you'll also receive the Bloomberg Certificate, an essential qualification for all city professionals.
Fees and funding
Qualification and course duration
Further details of qualification
This course is accredited by the Chartered Institute for Securities and Investment.
Course contact details
- Admissions Team
- 023 9284 2991