You are normally required to have a good undergraduate honours degree (2:2) (or equivalent from a university outside the UK) in geography, environmental science, environmental studies, ecology, agriculture or a related field. Applicants from more diverse backgrounds such as economics or law are also encouraged. Applications from those with no first degree but who have previous experience may also be considered.
Months of entry
* Gain a solid grounding in the scientific principles behind environmental management issues
* Accredited by Climate-KIC (knowledge and innovation community)
* Develop skills for a career in areas such as environmental management and consultancy or for future doctoral research
* Take advantage of modern laboratories and facilities housed in modern premises
* Participate in world-leading fieldwork and research
About the Department
Environmental Sciences at Reading
Join a lively and welcoming Department with outstanding teaching laboratories and facilities. We were ranked in the top 100 in the world for Environmental Sciences and Geography in the QS World University Rankings by Subject 2017.
We offer you a unique opportunity to develop your environmental management skills alongside your awareness of environmental science and policy.
Build your practical experience with world-leading fieldwork and research projects that will further develop your skills and prepare you for employment or doctoral study.
Information for international students
IELTS: 6.5 overall with no element less than 5.5 (or equivalent).
Fees and funding
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Global Recruitment Team