You will typically have a good first degree or an equivalent professional qualification, and a minimum of 5 years' management experience. We also welcome applications from candidates with substantial knowledge, experience and skills in a relevant field who do not meet these requirements.
The programme is conducted in English. An excellent level of English is therefore essential and proficiency testing may be requested.Exemptions
Participants who have completed the Henley Professional Certificate in Executive Coaching (PCEC) within the last 5 years are exempt from this module in Stage 1.
Months of entry
The MSc in Coaching for Behavioural Change is a flexible, part-time programme that empowers you to become more confident, self-aware and effective as a coach.
Driven by research and led by experienced tutors, the programme is delivered in a workshop style that lets you practise new skills and techniques in a safe environment.
You will gain insight into the processes involved in behavioural change, as well as the organisational context for coaching and the dynamics of coaching relationships. You will also have valuable time to reflect and network with a supportive group of peers.At a glance
- Understand the psychology and neuroscience behind behavioural change
- Learn to coach at an organisational level, align your coaching with business objectives, and work with senior executives
- Become more self-aware as a coach and transform how you relate to coachees
- Undertake a research project on a coaching and behavioural change topic of your choice
- Practise new coaching tools and techniques
Fees and funding
- A capped £1500 alumni discount
This applies to alumni who have completed any UoR/HBS programme of 120+ credits and may only be applied to Stages 2 and 3.
Alumni are also eligible for a 10% discount on the Professional Certificate in Executive Coaching.
Please note, the Alumni discount is available to Henley Business School alumni (as part of University of Reading), not to graduates of Henley Management College.
The Henley Partnership
- 10% discount for THP members
- 50% discount
Henley Business School is pleased to offer up to two discounted places for employees of UK registered charities on each intake of the MSc in Coaching for Behavioural Change. Places are allocated through a competitive process and considered on a rolling basis. Applicants will need to provide:
- Proof of paid employee status of a UK registered charity
- Confirmation that this role is their main employment
- The UK registered charity number
- Confirmation that charity can be invoiced directly
MOD Enhanced Learning Credits Scheme
The Henley MSc in Coaching for Behavioural Change is approved under the MOD's ELC scheme and can be part-funded using Enhanced Learning Credits.
Only one discount can apply.
For more information please contact email@example.com
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time30 months
- Distance learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Global Recruitment Team