You are normally required to have a good first or second class honours degree (or equivalent from a university outside the UK). Entrants should be in relevant graduate-level employment.
Months of entry
September, June, April, February
* Further your academic knowledge and enhance your career prospects while continuing in employment
* Improve your understanding of the real estate industry by relating your practical knowledge to the theoretical underpinnings
* Wide range of optional modules to tailor the programme to suit your individual interests
* Provides a framework for rigorous analysis of the functioning of the industry
* Accredited by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)
About the Department
Our relationship with land and the built environment is fundamental to human existence and impacts on our lives in many different ways. Here at Reading, we offer you the opportunity to explore diverse aspects of this fascinating subject through our internationally renowned postgraduate programmes.
In 2018, we will be celebrating our 50th birthday. Over the last half century we have become a global leader in the provision of postgraduate education to the real estate and related professions. We maintain the highest academic and professional standards while educating the future real estate and planning leaders. Our programmes combine first-class research with cutting-edge practical insights. If you choose to study with us you will engage fully with your chosen subject, studying it in depth while challenging current thinking and developing your own ideas.
Real Estate and Planning is a key component of Henley Business School at Reading. It is the only major UK real estate centre to be located within a business school, reflecting our close and long-standing collaborative relationship with industry.
Information for international students
IELTS: 7.0 overall with no element less than 6.0 (or equivalent).
Fees and funding
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Global Recruitment Team