Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
Entrants to this programme are normally required to have obtained:
- An upper second-class honours degree from a UK university, or the equivalent from an internationally recognised university.
- Prospective entrants should normally be in relevant graduate level employment.
- Students whose first language is not English are required to provide evidence of proficiency.
Students are normally expected to join the programme in either September or February and to take Corporate Finance or Investment Appraisal as their first module.
Months of entry
This programme will give you the necessary skills and specialist knowledge to enhance your career in the UK and international real estate sector. Drawing on your work experience, it provides a framework that will enable you to fully understand and undertake real estate analysis. The Master's in Real Estate (Flexible) is accredited by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.
A suite of modules provides the core knowledge in areas such as investment appraisal, economics, corporate finance, financial institutions and law. You can then select a range of optional modules to broaden the skills in your particular areas of interest. Our flexible programmes also develop your report writing, oral presentation and research skills that are applicable to a range of future career paths.
This MSc programme is delivered on a part-time block release basis.
Timetables and FAQs
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- flexibleBlock release over 2–7 years months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
- Distance learningis available for this qualification
Further details of qualification
A flexible course that can be studied over a period of 24 - 72 months part-time.
Course contact details
- Global Recruitment Team