A 2:1 honours degree (or equivalent) in any subject or an approved professional qualification.
Months of entry
If you're more interested in financial management than markets and want to contribute to a sustainable financial future, this is the masters you've been looking for. This programme will explore the financial management of a range of organisations.
You don't need a background in finance but you must be ambitious and keen to expand your knowledge through rigorous discussion and learning.
This programme will combine rigorous academic work with practical experience. Through seminars, group work, real-life case studies and a dissertation, you'll develop the skills - and the judgement - to practice financial management in any sector.
The special emphasis on governance means that this masters is ideal if you want to be a financial manager in an organisation or if you want to go into financial services, as an auditor for example.
- Corporate Governance;
- Management Accounting;
- Financial Accounting and Financial Statement Analysis;
- Financial Management;
- Research Methods for Finance and Accounting;
- International Financial Reporting;
- Performance Management;
- Quantitative Methods for Finance and Accounting;
- Corporate Finance;
- International Corporate Governance;
- Philosophical Perspectives on Accounting, Financial Management and Finance;
- Supply Chain Accounting;
- Comparative Finance and Financial Services.
- Practical work and presentations;
Information for international students
Overall IELTS grade of 6.5 with a minimum of 6.5 in writing and reading and 6.0 in each other component, or equivalent.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Amy Lax
- +44 (0) 114 222 3376