Minimum 2:1 or an approved professional qualification.
Months of entry
Sheffield may be one of the best places in the UK to take a course like this. The percentage of people working in the creative industries here is much higher than the national average. We have the best theatre scene outside London, the largest independent cinema, and galleries with links to the Tate and the VandA.
This course provides general training in management with the emphasis on understanding and managing creative enterprises and cultural organisations.
There are field trips and guest lecturers from the industries. You can also apply to base your dissertation on a project with a high profile arts organisation or event in the city.
Field trip costs
We recommend that you go on at least one of two organised field trips.
- The Management School will pay for travel and accommodation.
- You'll need to pay for food and drink. For each field trip, you'll need to provide a £50 deposit, which will be refunded after the trip.
- Case studies
- Group work for collaborative learning
- Web-based discussion groups
- Individual assignments
- Group projects
- End-of-semester examinations
Please see our University website for the most up-to-date course information: https://www.sheffield.ac.uk/postgraduate/taught/courses
Information for international students
Overall IELTS grade of 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in each component, or equivalent.
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Admissions Tutor
- +44 (0)114 222 3376