You’ll need a 2:1 honours degree or equivalent qualification related to architecture, building science, engineering, construction, planning, building management or related built environment disciplines.
You will also need to submit your design portfolio or a related piece of writing.
Months of entry
Develop a portfolio of advanced skills and knowledge across several architectural disciplines, with a focus on sustainable architectural design.
- Building Environmental Simulation and Analysis
- Renewable Energy
- Sustainable Design Project 1
- Sustainable Design Project 2
- Principles of Building Physics for Sustainable Design
- Sustainable Design Thesis Project
- Advanced Simulation for Modelling Adaptive Architecture
- Building Information Modelling, Management and Analysis
- Materials for Low Impact Building
- Environment and Technology in Design
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries
- +44 (0)114 222 0349