Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
A 2:1 equivalent in relevant science based first degree.
Months of entry
Delivered by Neuroscience researchers at the forefront of their field, our programme will allow you to advance your knowledge of brain function and dysfunction and gain experience in various cutting-edge experimental Neuroscience techniques.
You will acquire a breadth of knowledge in experimental, applied and translational Neurosciences by joining the Southampton Neuroscience Group community, which is made up of biologists, psychologists, neurosurgeons, psychiatrists and mental healthcare professionals who share a passion for studying brain function in health and disease.
Distinctive benefits of your course:
- Gain experience in various cutting-edge experimental Neuroscience techniques
- Undertake a research-based project within our internationally renowned research labs
- Participate in interactive and experimental workshops
- Opportunity to attend a national or international Neuroscience conference
- Develop the knowledge and skills needed for further study, or a career within Neuroscience
Fees and funding
Scholarships, bursaries, sponsorships or grants may be available to support you through your course. Funding opportunities available to you are linked to your subject area and/or your country of origin. These can be from the University of Southampton or other sources.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Natural and Environmental Sciences
- +44 (0)23 8059 4348