You’ll need a 2:1 degree, or equivalent qualification, in one of the following disciplines:
Arts and Humanities
- human geography
Find the equivalent international qualifications for your country.
Months of entry
- Co-design a project with members from a dedicated partnership network
- Engage with researchers who are leading projects and publishing in a range of arts and cultural sector specialisms
- Take part in study visits to explore how arts and cultural leadership management issues and practices are engaged with in different contexts
- Join a vibrant and creative art school environment where you will have access to digital resources to develop academic and industry skills
- Engage with a diverse network of partners to understand and shape the role of arts and culture in society.
Information for international students
If English isn't your first language, you'll need to complete an International English Language Testing System (IELTS) to demonstrate your competence in English. You'll need all of the following scores as a minimum: Overall 6.5 with no score lower than 6.0 in each component.
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- +44(0)23 8059 5000