Second-class honours degree, or equivalent undergraduate degree from an approved university, or relevant professional experience in nutrition, dietetics or other biomedical or health sciences ; English language: IELTS 7.0 or equivalent for speakers of other languages
Months of entry
- Medical Statistics and Qualitative Methods for Public Health;
- Enabling Change for Health Improvement;
- Development and Implementation of Policies and Strategies Public health programme: Advanced Statistical Methods for Epidemiology;
- Communicable Disease Control;
- Developing Public Health Practice;
- Food Systems;
- Health Care Organisation and Evaluation;
- Health Economics;
- Population, Poverty and Policy;
- Public Health, Law and Ethics.
Nutrition pathway: Assessment of Nutritional Status; Food Systems; Nutrition in Harsh Environments Intelligence pathway: Core skills in Geographical Information Systems (GIS); GIS for Analysis of Health; GIS for Healthcare Management.
Global Health pathway: Critical Issues in Global Health: Concepts and Case Studies; Demographic Methods 1; Methods and Analysis of Global Health Trends and Differentials.
For further information, please see our website.
Fees and funding
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- 023 8059 4408