Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
2:1 classification UK bachelors degree or equivalent
Months of entry
This master’s degree will prepare you for roles related to an organisation's management of its IT function or its information systems provision.
- You'll learn practical applications of information systems and digital business, and the implications of modern technologies.
- Learn current digital technology trends, such as big data and cloud computing.
- Modules include practical assignments like simulations that will enhance your employability.
- Recent graduates are working at companies such as JP Morgan, IBM, and Hootsuite.
Information for international students
If English is not your first language, you will need to demonstrate that you have reached a satisfactory standard in an approved English language test.
The following scores are accepted for direct entry:
- IELTS 6.5 overall with 6.5 in reading and writing, 6.0 in listening and speaking
Fees and funding
A variety of scholarships, grants and bursaries may be available to help you fund your master’s study, both from the University and from other organisations. Please check the website for more information.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Southampton Business School
- +44 (0)23 8059 4393