Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
2:1 classification UK bachelors degree or equivalent
Months of entry
This MSc will provide you with an in-depth understanding of key organisational concepts from a global perspective.
- The programme includes innovative, activity-based exercises including an off-campus team weekend and a business simulation.
- Your learning will be informed by world-class research and taught by recognised leaders in fields such as decision-making and operations management.
- You'll have a wide choice of topics to keep your career options open. When you graduate you'll be ready to take on a global management role in a variety of sectors and specialisms.
- Our graduates have joined organisations including KPMG, PwC, BAE Systems and Coca-Cola.
-Innovative Career Management in Digital Age modules to support your transition into professional practice.
Information for international students
If English is not your first language, you will need to demonstrate that you have reached a satisfactory standard in an approved English language test.
The following scores are accepted for direct entry:
- IELTS 6.5 overall with 6.5 in reading and writing, 6.0 in listening and speaking
Fees and funding
Scholarships, bursaries, sponsorships or grants may be available to support you through your course. Funding opportunities available to you are linked to your subject area and/or your country of origin. These can be from the University of Southampton or other sources.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Southampton Business School
- +44 (0)23 8059 4393