2:1 classification UK bachelors degree or equivalent
Months of entry
This master’s degree will provide you with an in-depth understanding of key management concepts from a global perspective.
- You could benefit from innovative, activity-based exercises including an off-campus team weekend and a business simulation.
- Your learning will be informed by world-class research and taught by recognised leaders in fields such as decision-making and operations management.
- You'll have a wide choice of topics to keep your career options open. When you graduate, you'll be ready to take on a global management role in a variety of sectors and specialisms. Innovative Career Management in Digital Age modules will also support your transition into professional practice.
- Our graduates have joined organisations including KPMG, PwC, BAE Systems and Coca-Cola.
Information for international students
If English is not your first language, you will need to demonstrate that you have reached a satisfactory standard in an approved English language test.
The following scores are accepted for direct entry:
- IELTS 6.5 overall with 6.5 in reading and writing, 6.0 in listening and speaking
Fees and funding
A variety of scholarships, grants and bursaries may be available to help you fund your master’s study, both from the University and from other organisations. Please check the website for more information.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Southampton Business School
- +44 (0)23 8059 4393